INRODUCTION
If I trace my family history I should go 900 years back. Actually I belong to a Muslim community called Rawther. Rawthers ancestral roots are from empire ottom Turkey. They came as highly trained cavalrymen through the path of royal Persia, Arabia, North India, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
After that they came to Kerala from Tamil Nadu through amazing path of Sahyadri for trades and other several reasons. My ancestors had settled in a small town called Kanjirappally in the district Kottayam. My house name is Palackal and its a vast family. Many people have migrated from Kanjirappally to Mangloor, Erumely, Erattupetta, Kottyam, Ernakulam etc.
Talking about my grandparents they both were from Kanjirappally. My grandmother had married to my grandfather when she was fifteen years old and they had five children and my father is the youngest one.
My father had married my mother when he was twenty six and my mother was twenty. My mother belongs to a sunni Muslim family at Kollam. Her father has cashew nut factory. My mother has eight siblings and my mother is the youngest daughter.
My father and mother was married on 1992 March 1, at kollam. My mother gave birth to my sister on 29 January 1995 . Later on January 19 2000 she gave birth to me and finally on Augest 7,2001 she gave birth to my brother.
My name is Haleema Sama and I am currently perusing my post graduation on communication and Media Studies from Marian College, Kuttikkanam.
My life is going pretty well with my hobbies and intrest. I love to do cooking , drawing, painting, photography, painting, crafting etc. I feel myself complete while doing it. In short this is me.
Comments
Post a Comment